THOUGHTS

1.I AM THE BIGGEST LOSER IN THE WORLD BUT I HAVE SOMETHING TO  LOST DO YOU HAVE SOMTHING TO LOST - SACHIN AGARWAL                                                                                        
2.IF SOMEONE IS ANGRY AND DON'T TALK TO YOU AND LATER COMESBACK TO YOU TO JUST ASK YOU ARE YOU ANGRY WITH ME ?IT MEANS HE CARES YOU- SACHIN AGARWAL

3."People thought I am stupid because I have time to waste for their work but they don't know I have also a mind that they don't have"Sachin Agrawal

 4.You may be beautiful by your face but I am more beautiful than you by my heart."Sachin Agrawal

5.your one smile is like one bottle of glucose for me so keep smiling.-sachin agarwal
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Click here for comments
Unknown
admin
7 January 2016 at 22:16 ×

i really like this site

Congrats bro Unknown you got PERTAMAX...! hehehehe...
Reply
avatar